MUST HAVE Photo Business Marketing Resource

2 Simple Ways To Promote Your Photography With Facebook & Twitter. I laughed when I saw that because I first met Rodney on twitter, and we still do most of our communicating on Facebook. Rodney is a master of social media promotion!

“Does Your Website Chase Away Prospects? & 3 Quick Ways to Fix It.” I was interested in what he had to say on this topic because as many of you know I am an SEO/SEM consultant. This is one of the first things I look at when I start working with a new client. Rodney is right on!

3 Ways To Keep You Clients Coming Back. In the marketing world, we are constantly reminded that it costs way way way more to get a new client than to get an existing client to make another purchase. Many photographers (actually this applies to all businesses) forget about this and lose out BIG TIME.

Attract New Clients With Video Contests. I have to confess that this was one of the first chapters I read, and I’m sure you can guess why!

The thing that really makes this book VALUABLE and Unique is the “Get Into Action” check list found at the end of each chapter. Rodney gives you a step-by-step check list of the actions you need to implement in order to make the day’s focus a reality. He’s figured out what the action steps are … you just need to DO them.

The bottom line... If you want to grow your business you need this book. It is a great read filled with honest, practical, down-to-earth advice. Rodney Washington is the real thing. You will get 1000% more than you paid for and you’d be nuts to pass on this. Check it out here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment